Re: [NTLK] Need eMate repaired ASAP

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 20:26:17 PST

Hi All,
I wanted to mention that awesome support that this community provides!
I had the great experience of meeting up with Anthny here in Phoenix
this past week. He is a great guy. He helped take my eMate apart &
diagnose the real issues, complete with pictures.

As for fixing the eMate? You bet! I want my baby back! So, I need to
find a way to ship parts/pieces to Frank.

I really want to thank everyone again. This is a great group... who
would have thought a dead platform would have such great group of
folks? Apple really started a movement!
Timothy in Phoenix

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html