Re: [NTLK] QFigure - Mac OS X Excell issues [NTLK]

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 14:51:29 PST

Well, I just tried it. After installing the VBA Converter, I installed
the QF Exchange plug-in. Installation successful, and the QuickFigure
menu appears in Excel. Well, when I choose settings, it crashes Excel.
Upon further reading, I came upon this:
"You should also make sure that your Extensions folder (located in the
System Folder of your Macintosh) contains the files "Apple Modem Tool"
and "AppleTalk ADSP Tool." If these files are not present, they are
included with the QFX Installer, in a folder called "Put in System
Folder."

Yikes, those yucky OS 9 files. So I think we're hosed....

- Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html