[NTLK] Help Mail feels ill, cant delete mail

From: Georg Fellmann (newton_at_fellmann-online.de)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 13:50:00 PST

Hi,

i use simple mail with my Newton 2100D.
Since now no Problems.
But Yesterday i marked a few mails and deleted them with the effekt of ALL mails (about 30), not only the marked were gone.
Reboot does not Help.
Today i tried to eject/re-insert the card and then the mails were here again.
But the Newton feels sick. I got a lot of errors when i tried to move the mails on another card. Mails appear and dissappear by magic. Now that i decided to delete all the mails i found out that i could not delete the last mail at all. I can read the mail, but when i try to delete it the Newton gives me a 48022 Error.

I feel not well. Does anyone know whats going on? How can i delete the mail? And will my Newton be haelthy after that?

Thanks!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html