Re: [NTLK] [NUG] User meeting in Paris, Feb. 27th, 2003

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 11:29:07 PST

Wanna fly me up there? Feb. 28 is my birthday (in case you were
wondering why the Reset button changes the last sync date to 2/28/75).
:-)

Just kidding, of course... I don't even have a passport yet. Although I
should probably get one in case America gets itself into trouble and I
feel compelled to flee to Canada. Oops, rambling.

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html