Re: [NTLK] Sync Notes to Mac OS X

From: Michael E. D'Haem (mdhaem_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 22:08:40 PST

Rob
Managed to download a soup of Notes. Found you can select in NewtSync
which soup to download. The result is an XML file which should not be
to hard to parse. I agree that an Applescript component would make the
task easier. In the interim this looks like an interesting project.
Will attempt to put something together to parse this file near term.
Will report results to all and post on blog.my-list.com

MikeD

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html