Re: [NTLK] Outlook VCF Contact Files into OS X Address Book then Newt - One at a time?!

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 14:51:42 PST

I remember selecting all my contacts in Outlook (entourage, mac) and
dragging them into a folder. They each appeared as a separate vcard.

Then I selected all those files in the finder and dragged them onto my
open AddressBook, and poof, there they were.

You can select all in Outlook and and copy and paste in a folder?

-andy diller

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html