Re: [NTLK] Best way to fix jaggies?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 16:21:12 PST

on 04-02-2003 12:33, Karl and Kathleen Prihoda at kapri_at_cfl.rr.com wrote:

> then rotated the screen so that the latch side is up. This
> keeps me from resting my hand and causing the dreaded JAGGIES FROM
> HELL!! When a problem begins to arise I just stick the tip of the
> stylus under the lip of the case and pry it up, ever so lightly.

Since I've been through more Newton's than I care to count (a;most equaling
the total of Woo) and never had the jaggies on any of them it always kept me
wondering.

Now this part about the resting of the hand/pressure...

I've always used my Newts in landscape, could there be a relation, anybody
on this list that ever had the jaggies while they use landscape all of the
time?
(could make sense that prolonged pressure on the small edges could
attribute, just speculating of course)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html