Re: [NTLK] Schitzo battery!!!

From: Stocker, Michael (mstocker_at_accelent.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 08:10:48 PST

Max,

I just received a MP2100 from J&K last week, and I am also seeing =
similar battery pack behavior, although not as extreme.

Just checked the battery pack contacts, they looked like they can use =
some cleaning. Taking a pencil eraser to them took care of that. Maybe =
this will clear up the issue?

BTW:
  - Just purchased a "new" battery pack from J&K thru eBay. Just $33.95 =
w/shipping.
  - Also, plan to rebuild old one with new high capacity NiMH cells, =
once the new unit arrives from J&K

Reminder - you can not charge AA cells in the battery sled

Mike