[NTLK] Problems connecting

From: OD Sturm (home) (olesturm_at_bigpond.net.au)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 01:54:35 PST

I have been trying to establish a connection between my Mac laptop (OS 9.2)
and my Newton MessagePad 130 (NOS 2.0 (525314)-0) via my serial port.
However, whenever Norton Connection Kit 2.0 prompts me to establish a
connection from the Newton I get the following error messages:
> The Mac responds:
> " Could not complete Synchronization because your model of Newton cannot
> connect with this version of Newton Connection".
>
> The Newton responds:
> "Your model of Newton cannot connect with this version of the desktop
> application".

I have scoured the FAQ but have not located any information that could help
me solve this problem. Any leads would be hugely appreciated.

Many thanks

Ole Sturm

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html