Re: [NTLK] Newton Keyboards - Shreve Systems

From: Bill Miranda (wmiranda_at_softhome.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 19:53:46 PST

I guess anybody can have a bad experience and maybe I'm a lucky one
that had a rare good experience. I received the keyboard the next day
by UPS. Of course, I live in Dallas and they are in Shreveport which
isn't that far away. The first keyboard they sent me did not work
properly. There were a few keys that did not register a keystroke.
Fortunately, I noticed it right away and called them. I spoke briefly
with someone in their technical support who verified that my keyboard
wasn't working. He transferred me back to a lady in customer support.
She gave me a return authorization number. I shipped it back by UPS and
they shipped me a replacement keyboard the same day mine arrived back
at their shop. I received it the next day. I think that is pretty good
service by any measure. I am happy with the replacement keyboard. It
came in a Apple keyboard box. It was wrapped in plastic. It came with
the zippered case, which looks unused and the instructions etc. in the
box. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :) (Of course, I didn't
try ordering the toilet paper -- vbg).

Bill

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html