Re: [NTLK] PC to Newton

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 19:28:20 PST

>Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 02:57:01 +1300
>From: Tony Kan <tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz>

>Just went to the Landware site but can't find any references to Xport. They
>must have withdrawn it.

They (Landware) were selling it but it was written by ICS at www.newts.com;
ICS has it back IIRC but Dan's not updated his web pages. I was emailing
with him about the possibility of a 68000 (not 680x0, 68000, please no one
tell me it works on a 030, I know that) port a while back.

Anyway Dan will likely still sell it. I got my copy with my 2100 bundle
and am very grateful that it was included, it's a good tool.

Brian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html