[NTLK] Stylus Calibration for MP 2100 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

From: Joey & Susan Seidell (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 21:17:25 PST

Hello All,
I have recently purchsed an MP 2100 and I am hving some problems calibrating the stylus. I have followed the MP instructions for calibration and it still it is NOT line up. I have done a soft reset and calibrated, no better. I have tried a hard reset and calibrated, no better. I have taken the batteries out and reset, calibrated, still nothing.

I can remember seeing a fix for this some where, so can anyone on the list give me cure for this? This is a Mint condition MP 2100 which I plan on using daily, just need to get this little glitch resolved.

THANKS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Joey

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html