Re: [NTLK] Newtway connector

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 04:43:05 PST

Me wrote:

> I cannot get my
> > hands on the keyboard it doesn't make much sense. There seem to be tons on
> > Stowaways for each handheld under the sun, but the palm ones are not to be
> > seen anywhere.

Doug has a very valuable hint there! If you have not been successful searching for Stowaway Keyboards, try searching for m100 keybpoards instead. There's a seller on eBay Germany who has 100+ of them in stock. While these are not of the Stowaway brand and of course feature a German layout I hope they will function. I have ordered one and will of course give feedback to the list as soon as I have it as well as my Newtway.

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html