[NTLK] Newton Press and OS X?

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 08:00:21 PST

I haven't been able to get any text into Newton Press by either
opening or copying while I'm in OS X. I am getting the app to open
under classic and it looks like I can enter text via the keyboard.
It's been quite a while since I've used this app so I'm not sure if
I'm doing something wrong, missing some necessary translator, or
perhaps it's just not very stable while in X. If anyone has any
thoughts or tips on this I'd like to hear them as I'd like to be able
to add to our library of newton books from time to time as others
have been doing.

Thanks,

Dale
p.s. it's been another great year for newton's and their users!

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele