[NTLK] AltRec and Corrector+ Question

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 02:01:51 PST

Does AltRec (Paul Guyot) work only with the cursive recognizer? Only with the
print recognizer? Both?

Does Corrector+ (Adam Tow) work only with the cursive recognizer? Only with the
print recognizer? Both?

Can one use both packages simultaneously or do the generate conflicts?

These both seem like useful packages but I'm not sure how to get them to work
best with each other and my newton (Yes, I've read the documentation: no, these
questions are not answered in the documentation of either package).

Thanks!