Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #664

From: doppler (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 16:39:30 PST

03-12-20 07.16, skrev newtontalk_at_newtontalk.netnewtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
följande:

>> So does anyone know what happened to the site? It seems that
>> www.pixell.net fell off the face of the earth...weird.
>
> Looks like Roman's server has suffered a misconfiguration or data burp of
> some sort. Roman was posting on the as recently as December 10th, so he's
> still around somewhere...
>
> Try sending him an email: roman_at_pixell.net

well, fell off the earth is exactly what it did :P

due to my former ISP [ yes, that is <FORMER> ], i have not had any access to
email and my servers have been inaccessible for about a week. i have
eventually, with brute force, threats and woodo, forced everything back
through the rabbit hole. well, almost everything.

one of the things that were not back-upped by the former ISP was the newton
site. the itunes plug pages will be restored by me tomorrow night. the funky
fresh globetrotter webpage with instructions and scripts can be accessed
here: http://www.pixell.net/GT/

merry christmas to you all!

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__