Re: [NTLK] Why Isn't Everyone Excited with Eckhart's Bluetooth?

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 14:15:54 PST

Has anyone sucessfully used the SonyEricsson T616 (infrared or Bluetooth
or both) to connect with the Newton to surf or download email? I am
looking at upgrading my phone (again) and would like to get one that has
IR and Bluetooth that works with the Newton. At one time, I had a T68i
that had both, and it was great, but I dropped it in the toilet and the
screen went dead. I bought a Nokia 3595 as a replacement, but it had
niether BT or IR; would have been a SonyEricsson 310 but the buttons are
impossibly small on that thing.

Anyone have better recommendations other than the 616?

-Nathan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html