Re: [NTLK] [OT] Behind the Times

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 18:53:16 PST

* Rhonda Hyslop <0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net> [18 Dec 2003 10:35]:
> * Matthew Reidsma <matthew_at_reidsrow.com> [17 Dec 2003 17:20]:
> >
> > On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 07:53 PM, Rhonda Hyslop wrote:
> > > You are far from the only one out there...
> >
> > I am glad to hear this....and I've been meaning to ask, Rhonda, will
> > you be distributing your new novel in NewtonBook format any time soon?
> > :)
>
> Well, the first draft is available on my website, at
> http://paradox.homeip.net/~janra/writing/nano2003/

The newton book version is now available from the same address (the link
is at the bottom of the table of contents). Thanks to Woody Smith for
making the book and sending to me!

If you want to read this keep in mind it's a first draft and I've done
no editing. There are a few plot holes... ;-)

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project