Re: [NTLK] World in Figures extraction

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 09:39:07 PST

WOOPS.
was supposed to be offline to pcb himself. my apologies.

lag
L A GREEN <lagoff11_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
HI DAVID,
first off, big fan of your work and future buyer of the ser01 for my unused new mp2k, bday gift to myself. am i to understand correctly that you know how to fix rio 500's? i have 2 that have been giving me problems. one wont seem to really turn on and the other seems to reset if bumped. is there anything u could do to help me and if so what would be the charge?