Re: [NTLK] World in Figures extraction

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 09:22:54 PST

Well technically yes, however they are stored on ROM cards, write protected
and copy protected. So I can't get them off my newt back to the desktop. I
think some things like the Dell Crosswords was distributed for a short while
on disk. But I only have the card.

If someone can dream up a way of getting the packages off the card and to
the desktop, sure I will share ;) I have been wanting to back them up for a
LONG time. ROM cards are supposedly "forever" but as you know "stuff
happens".

-Dan