Re: [NTLK] NetGear MR814 with Wired Connection

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 07:55:26 PST

On Tuesday, December 16, 2003, at 10:41 AM, Eric Schneck wrote:
> So if I understand you correctly, I should re-install my hub between
> the Mac/Newt and the 814, and then the AppleTalk will work. The Newt's
> internet connectivity will then have to wait for the wireless card. Do
> I have that right?

Yes and No. Thehub will get you connecting over Appletalk, *and* will
get you connected to the internet (wired). Wireless, of course, will
have to wait for the card. :)

Throw that hub back in in between the router and the Mac/Newt and
you'll be golden. A fellow by the name of Mike (email was mikes_newton)
had this same problem last week and that took care of it right quick.

Matthew Reidsma
matthew_at_reidsrow.com

http://newtonnews.org : One stop shopping for the Green connected mind.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html