Re: [NTLK] Some Mid-Grade User Questions

From: Raymond Kloss (raykloss_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 12:02:32 PST

On Monday, December 15, 2003, at 11:02AM, Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

>> 2. Screen Protectors or not, that is the question.
> Definitely yes.

Actually, the contrast on the Newton is so poor, I have elected to go without a screen protector. I am vigilant about wiping my screen and pen, and use a soft stylus insert for a pen (from parker?) for most everything. So far so good. But I do remember the terrible feeling years ago when I scratched my screen. Haven't done that for a long time...

Ray

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html