Re: [NTLK] The Lost World in Newtonbook Format?

From: Fernando Corrêa (palmnando_at_yahoo.com.br)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 13:46:34 PST

Is there any eBook reader for the MP2000 which would allow me to read Palm DOC format books? (there are thousands of sites with millions of books)

Thanks
Fernando
Dale Steele <dtsteele_at_mac.com> wrote:
I've been doing a little searching without any luck to find this book
by Conan Doyle. I thought I had seen it before. If anyone knows of
it's existence please point me in the right direction. On a similar
subject, I was unable to find an active link for Project Newtonberg
and would like to know if it is still out there.

Can you tell I'm looking for a little holiday travel reading?

Thanks, Dale
p.s. it's been a long time since I've made a newton book but I may
breakdown and give that a try if all else fails.

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele