[NTLK] Avi's Newton 2010 Fix

From: Joey & Susan Seidell (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 13:42:20 PST

Thanks for the hook-up to the patch. When I was reading the readme file it stated all sorts of BAD Things could happen while using the program. So, prior to installing the program I have a quick question:
1. Is there anyone out there in the Newt Community that has this patch installed on their MP? If so, have you experienced any weird problems?
2. What is the Newt Community planning on doing when 2010 arrives?

This is a very serious issue, one I was unaware of. I thought I heard about a date problem, but was unaware of how serious it is. WOW... I realize 2010 is a long way off, but time tends to sneak up on you when you least expect it. So, what is the general consenus of the group; use the fix and move along down the road, or do not use the fix and let the Newton die a timely death in 2010?

Let me know what your thoughts are, or are not. I would venture to say a lot of people were unaware of this issue.

THANKS!

Joey

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html