Re: [NTLK] MP2100 to Ti 500 Panther

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 20:41:28 PST

on 13/12/03 10:38 AM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> In the last case you'll need somebody around to get with a Newt the
> drivers on your Newt, though with a Ti 500 you might be able to do it
> yourself over the infrared port, I'm pretty sure it should have one.
> But you'll need a program that can do package installs over infrared,
> was that DIL tester? Someone with that answer on the list?

I have part of the answer -- the Ti 500 definitely has an infared port. I
remember loading packages from mine over infrared, and I think I used DIL
Tester. It was a while ago so I'm not absolutely certain. My memory isn't
what it used be - or at least what I think it used to be!

(I can't check, because I recently traded the TiBook in for a new G4 iBook.
Not as beautiful, but MUCH better wireless reception.)

Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html