[NTLK] Error 60037 and Port 80

From: Jeffrey McMurtrie (jeffrey.mcmurtrie_at_rogers.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 17:10:50 PST

" kInetToolErrNetworkIsInactive " Thats what
http://guelph.unna.org/errors/query.php?code=60037 says, but can anyone
give any details on how to fix this? Both 'Newton IM' and "Newt Scape"
give this error. I am using a 3com ethernet card model 3CXE589ET with
my newton. I can connect to the internet the odd time but this error
prohibits my use of Newton IM. Newt Scape seems to get this error
after it stops working (after viewing one or two web pages.) Newts
Scape also likes giving me a port 80 error. Any ideas? Thanks in
advance.
Jeffrey McMurtrie

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html