Re: [NTLK] Does D. Padillas Keyboard Driver Support

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 20:56:19 PST

It looks like it speaks only English. Daniel's

     About

link mentions it's an alpha release, and that only the Shift and Alt (option)
keys are the only ones that work, plus four application keys.

I'm on 10.2.8 and comparing the Newt typed output to the Mac, it appears that
the unshifted option keys are working, but the dead-key combinations aren't.
Shifted option keys aren't implemented yet. In other words, option-b and
option-B is an integral sign, option-c and option-C is a small c cedilla,
option-d and option-D is a small Greek d, etc.

Doug Parker
Orlando FL USA

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html