Re: [NTLK] Newton compatible router

From: ADyson (ADyson_at_go.to)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 08:58:18 PST

Your problem is similar to mine. The Newton doesn't support Appletalk over
TCP/IP and your router doesn't support Appletalk via the wireless
connection. The closest I've come to docking wirelessly is using Thomas
Tempelmann's TCPIP dock package and DIL tester. Too bad you can't print.

http://www.tempel.org/newton/