Re: [NTLK] Newton Ethernet Problems

From: mikes_newton (mikes_newton_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 08:23:53 PST

This was very helpful Len.

I think I may have a bad Ethernet card.

Before I installed the drivers, the card
was not recognized (shock). But after I installed
the drivers for the 3com card, the Newton kept
mum. I read in the archives that this was normal
for the 3Com cards so I didn't think much of it.

But when I click on 'card' on the MP, only the
Flash card appears, nothing about the 3com card...

Have to go to work now but will check card
in Windoze machine when I get back.

Thanks again,

Mike