Re: [NTLK] Newton Mentioned (Badly) in MacAddict

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 07:42:30 PST

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:27:56 -0600, Nathan Turnage wrote:
> Supercool idea, poor execution. Still immensely popular in certain
> circles, kinda like our "stinky" green friends.

Hehe, I got both, a Cube and a couple of Newtons :) Wouldn't give away
any of them! And I disagree about the execution remark: The Cube does
what it's supposed to do perfectly. Of course if you want an expandable
machine, that's not what it is, but it wasn't designed to be one. I
guess it shares however one of the main flaws of the Newton: It was too
expensive when it was released.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html