Re: [NTLK] Newton Mentioned (Badly) in MacAddict

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 05:54:11 PST

Obviously they didn't "get" the good things about the Newton: the warm and
fuzzy user interface; the Object-oriented programming language and OS (a
banner now carried by Java and various C++/ C# flavors); the ARM Ltd.
investments (which probably made Apple a great deal of $$); and the enormous
utility of the unit in a stand alone configuration.

I also can't understand why the G4 Cube got added to the list. Does anyone
know why it was considered a failure?