Re: [NTLK] [OT] suggestions for a GSM phone with IrDA

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 06:30:13 PST

This is a slick phone for free - $149 (full retail), loaded with
features, including the IrDA port, like a SD slot, MS Mobile OS that is
tightly integrated with Outlook (if you run it) and has features like
auto mode switching. So if you have a scheduled meeting, the phone will
set itself to silent mode during the meeting and then back to the
previous setting when the meeting is complete.

http://reviews-zdnet.com.com/Motorola_MPx200/4505-6452_16-30586620.html?
tag=topprods

Regards,

Paul Curtis