Re: [NTLK] Two Questions

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 22:37:07 PST

If I recall correctly, the OS X version made it impossible to use the
Keyspan under OS 9 (you had to turn off the OS 9 version, and the X version
did not work within 9) If this is true, and you are using the Keyspan with
NCU, you will want to consider before installing this.

In other words, check carefully before you install this, just in case. I
know I never installed my Keyspan driver for X because I only use my Keyspan
with Newton applications. Correction, only _used_ it with Newton
applications. I can't remember when was the last time I used it. ;-)
Ethernet rules! ;-)

on 12/9/03 11:55 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland