[NTLK] NetHopper and HTTP 1.1 Patch

From: Clinton Yelvington (cyelving_at_cbu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 18:26:01 PST

Hello again,
OK, I've got another question. (I hope I'm not making a nuisance of myself...)

Since I got hooked up on the internet with my MP2100, I've greatly enjoyed the experience. I've sent some e-mail (such as this message), used NewtChat (which I immediately bought), and browsed the web a bit. I just found out about the HTTP 1.1 Patch for NetHopper, and I installed it. However, NetHopper doesn't seem to recognize it as I am still not able to access newtontalk.net. I tried re-installing NetHopper, deleting the cache for NetHopper and DNS, rebooted the Newton, and still no luck. Anyone have an idea why it isn't working? I am using NetHopper 3.2.

TIA,
Clinton Yelvington
Sent from a Newton 2100 with SimpleMail

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html