Re: [NTLK] Two Questions

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 10:30:51 PST

On 9-dec-03, at 5:05, R Litke wrote:
> Can anyone point me to the direct link for the Keyspan drivers that
> work with Panther?

Did you even look? First thing on http://www.keyspan.com/ is"

Hot Topics

10.29.03
UPDATED! Mac OS X 10.3 'Panther' Compatible software posted for the
allKeyspan USB Serial Adapters, Keyspan SX Pro Serial Card, Digital
Media Remote and Presentation Remote.

Seems hard to miss...

Anyway, the direct link is :
http://www.keyspan.com/support/macosx/usa/downloads/
KeyspanUSAdrvr18.sit.bin

> Is there a bluetooth-enabled phone pda (for my wife) that works with
> Mac on the AT&T wireless system?

My Sony-Ericsson is cool, works fine with a Mac over Bluetooth but I
don't have the first idea if it works with the AT&T wireless system
(it's a tri-band GSM, so 900/1800/1900 MHz)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html