Re: [NTLK] Is there a quick way to have meeting titles filled in automagically

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 02:49:43 PST

I am not 100% sure if this feature comes with MoreInfo, because I am so used
to it:
In the Appointment slip you can customise the title and simly select from
customised titles, I think that is already fast enough and much better than
entering the same title again and again.
There are also power links in MoreInfo that you can use for linking
information.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html