Re: [NTLK] Interstate Batteries

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 16:55:10 PST

I just received 2 emate batteries from them last week. They work great.
However, be advised that it took almost 3 months to receive them. :-( I
couldn't find batteries for the MP2000 there. They do list the MP2000 but I
couldn't figure out how to order them on line (link goes to an auto
adapter). If you find otherwise, please advise.

-Chet

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html