[NTLK] Deleting More Info

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 12:08:51 PST

Hi,
I have been using More Info for its trial period. I prefer & purchased
Dateman however. What do I need to uninstall to remove the MI references in
the Dashboard items list and the annoying reminder I get about the trial
period expiring? I assume it is a soup thing but am welcoming of your
expertise. I have deleted all packages, but the website clearly states that
even doing this keeps the preference intact; this I want to get rid of.

What is my next move?

Thanks

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html