Re: [NTLK] Is there a quick way to have meeting titles filled in automagically

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 09:43:31 PST

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 10:34:05AM -0700, Andrei Chichak wrote:
> Now, the question, is there an app around that will help her by setting up
> an appointment quickly by choosing the Attendee and it fills in the
> appointment title? Something like "Appointment with Bob Smith".

Assist.

"Meeting with Bob Smith" in the line and tapping Do will create a
meeting slip for the Dates application with a Bob Smith from the Names
application listed as an invitee, and "Meeting with Bob Smith" as the
title.

The next question is "Does anyone know of a really good resource for
learning what Assist can do?" And that answer I don't have...

--
87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I
    will not construct walkways above them.