[NTLK] RCU registration/MORGAN

From: Robert Masters (rdm_at_enfield.lympago.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 23:14:01 PST

Has anyone got any registration information for the RCU package for Windows?
The company does not appear to exist anymore (or at least, not in a recogisable form) and the download is heavily crippled. If there is a thrid-party registration, that would be good enough.

Failing that, I actually want it to facilitate the export of data from MORGAN, by Catamount. If anyone has some Sloup recipies for this, it wouls save me a lot of grief!

TIA

Rob.

rdm - on the road with the Green!
'Reality might not get out of beta today`
-O.Timas.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html