Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable NiMH AA bateries for Newton

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 10:41:46 PST

Though I was ,I suspect, yelled at a couple of times for asking for
that that was clearly visible if I had only opened my eyes, I couldn't
see. After I put on my Googles I could see the translated page
clearly enough to proceed. If other silenced folks are in my position,
simply enter the Web address into the Google search engin and click on
the offer to translate.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html