Re: [NTLK] newt modified battery cage

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 09:26:21 PST

Hi Dan
If you don't have a battery tray, expect to spend $35 from j&ksales or
more from eBay. I have been happy using the tray with external
charging of NiMH batteries. If I don't want a reset of the unit I plug
it in while changing batteries.
I use Nick Müller's SoftCharge to select the correct battery type.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html