Re: [NTLK] ethernet connection problem (more information)

From: wylie gerdes (wgerdes_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 07:48:42 PST

Just to add a bit of information. On insertion, the Newton gives a message
that "There is problem with this card. Newton does not recognize this type
of card." However, it is listed as an option on internet setup. I've
wondered if there was a dhcp issue, but there is no connection with with
assigned address either.
Also, I've checked the versions of the various NIE components and they are
all version 2.0 except for Newton Devices, which is 1.01.1b1. The NIE
stack came from a link off the faq rather than Newton CD, although I've
tried that set also.

--
wylie gerdes
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html