Re: [NTLK] Contrast on 120 and 130

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 23:13:24 PST

So does a 130 with a 120 screen look as good as a native 120? I wonder
if what is behind the 120 screen (non-backlight) is better at providing
reflective illumination during daytime than the off-white
off-backlight. Regardless, if it's not, the usefulness of the backlight
probably outweighs a loss in day-time readability. Interesting thing to
try though... Hmmm.

jc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html