Re: [NTLK] Poutine alert!

From: TheCraigLaw_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 09:44:42 PST

In a message dated 12/5/2003 12:12:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, ADyson_at_go.to
writes:
> Just in case you're not sure what all this blabbering is about.
>
> http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/poutine.shtml
>
> I vote yeah for poutine but if you really want to the original taste you
> have to go to Quebec.

...THANK YEW!!!

I was really lost there for a sec... it took the 20th POSTING for me to
figger out y'all were talking about food...!!

BTW: Pout'in sounds very similar to one of my favorites... French Fries
(Preferably from Pappa's Brisket House in my hometown of Houston, Texas! Yee-Haw!)
smothered in Chili and Cheese...

....MMMmmmmm .... Chili.....!!
Craig W.
Atlanta GA