Re: [NTLK] Unna Update

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 08:54:18 PST

Gregory J. Wayman wrote:

> (((((((((((( UNNA News Update: Updates for December 4, 2003 ))))))))))))
>
> Victor, I dont see the readme file for "Forget me"

Did you look on toronto.unna.org?

http://toronto.unna.org/unna/utilites/ForgetMe/

Think of toronto as the "master" server. I make changes to toronto, and all
other sites sync their copies of UNNA off of toronto once a week. So
initially updates will only be on toronto.unna.org, but will be automatically
published to the rest of the sites in less than 7 days.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html