Re: [NTLK] How reliable is NCU via incramental backup?

From: NewtonGuy (newtonpad_at_alltel.net)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 17:30:35 PST

My suggestion is to always copy (Not move) your last backup into an
archive folder before starting a new back up. And keeping the last two
backups in the archive folder.

This allows you to really use backup for what it is for. It does you no
good if it gets corrupted. Which is why I suggest copying the last
backup first.

If NCU does an incremental back up then it would need the backup file
where it expects it to be. Otherwise it would do a complete back up. I
do not know if this is how NCU works. I hardly ever backup my Newton.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html