Re: [NTLK] Courier asking for NHttpLib:40Hz

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 14:50:35 PST

Well, that explains why the version on my site works.
I got it from the SIT file. Unless the site
specifically says that it supports the PKG MIME type
for the Newton, I usually don't download PKGs
directly...too much trouble fixing them afterwards.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Eckhart_Köppen <eck1001_at_gmx.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:53:41 -0500, Victor Rehorst
> wrote:
> > I found it by using ViewFrame, starting from the
> base of the autopart and
> > looking at the first object in the ExportTable,
> which is what the
> > DeclareUnit
> > function references. The minor number was 0
> instead of one.
>
> Ok, thanks.
>
> > But I for sure downloaded it from:
> >
> > http://40hz.org/NHttpLib/NHttpLib.pkg
>
> I see. Seems like I updated the .sit file but not
> the .pkg file. I'm
> thinking about removing the link to the .pkg file to
> avoid problems
> like this, but on the other hand, I'm not that fond
> of having only a
> .sit option either. I'll upload the latest version
> for now.
>
> Eckhart

=====
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown"
               -Darph Bobo, Tripping the Rift