[NTLK] FS: MP2100

From: James D'Anvers (newtontalk_at_danvers.co.nz)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 20:59:58 PST

Hi all,
I have for sale a MP2100 which would be best for someone as a motherboard
back up.

The unit has an area on the screen approx 2cmx4cm which does not respond to
stylus taps. It seems like someone has spilt resin or something onto the
screen.
As a result it affects alignment of the area around it by a few millimetres.

The unit has a good battery, good screen cover (no scratches on screen
cover), no stylus, interconnect port cover is there, but the case itself is
a bit worn out. Seems like it has been opened a few times, with rubberised
coating missing on corners, a few small cracks and scrapes.

The system works fine otherwise. Powers up fine, battery holds charge in
sleep for several weeks, backlight is still good etc. Can write on screen
around the damaged area.

Let me know if there is anything else you need to know. Photos maybe?

Remember I am not promising anything here other than a functional mainboard
of an original 2100 to keep in the cupboard in case your beloved Newt packs
a tanty.

Email me with your offer:
newton_at_danvers.co.nz

Yours truly,