Re: [NTLK] Fund raising and usage for the rest of the money

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 08:09:34 PDT

Hi Frank
I think that its a great idea. I just helped a list member install
necessary packages by sending him a flash card with a backup that had
all the necessary packages, I used this approach because I couldn't get
all the NIE packages to beam (a backdoor method of getting two copies
of a package on one newt). Adding DataRescue would make this a pretty
powerful tool. I especially like the part you doing the organizing.
International mail seems pretty fast. Of the things that I have
shipped it has taken a week or less.

Any more ideas?

Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html